Each client receives a personal, in-depth assessment conducted by our Director of Nursing. We create an individualized plan of care that meets our clients’ unique physical and emotional needs—a plan that strives to not only improve their health, but also enhance their quality of life.
Care is provided between 4 to 24 hours by our registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and aides focused on providing excellent short-term and long-term clinical care to medically fragile children.
Our caregivers can provide the following services:
- Assist with getting medications filed and picked up from the pharmacy
- Patient/Caregiver education
- Bi-weekly Medication preparation compliance
- Compliance monitoring
We provide skilled nursing in the home, caring for children and adults with conditions such as:
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Central lines/infusion ports
- Cerebral Palsy
- Gastrostomy and NG tubes
- PICC lines
- Seizure disorders
- Total Parental Nutrition (TPN), G-tube or other feedings