Some patients may require assistance following an illness or inquiry thereby needing help for chores around the house such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and grocery shopping. In such situations, we provide warm and amicable home health personnel who will empathetically the needed services required.
A day in the life of a home health aide includes:
- Helping clients with dressing and undressing and maintaining proper clothing
- Providing personal services such as bathing and grooming
- Accompanying patient to doctors’ visits
- Overseeing administration of prescribed medications
- Assisting clients who are unable to handle day-to-day homemaking duties in their homes
- Following a care plan for the client and report on completed tasks